NEWSFLASH - WE ARE NOT ON MOTHER'S DAY!!
For those of you who don't know, the CALNET Show is one of the largest horse shows for disabled riders in the country. The show is hosted by Ride On and is an all-volunteer effort now in its 31st year!
- Classes this year will be FREE for riders with disabilities, and stalls for three days are only $25 - total!
We will be holding the open dressage schooling show on Sunday and are excited to announce that we are partnering with the California Western Dressage Association to offer new classes in Western Dressage. Rides will be eligible for the year end CAWDA High Point awards! All are welcome to enter - coaches, volunteers and others...this is a fantastic opportunity to show in the equidome at a super reasonable price
- Form for Dressage Schooling Show can be found below.
- Form for Show Registration can be found below
Friday May 18th
Join Donna, our Obstacle Judge for a "hands-on", unmounted Obstacle Clinic. Donna will walk participants through a typical course and give feedback on what the judge is looking for and how to get the best score! Come to the clinic with your questions-this will be a great learning opportunity and tune up for the show!
- The Obstacle Clinic will be from 3-5pm.
- The clinics are free for Riders with Disabilities and $40 for all others.